2021 Parent/Guardian/Family Responsibilities
(Subject to change in policy and protocol as we follow guidance from the NH DHHS and the CDC)
I agree NOT to send my child to ANY lacrosse practices and/or games if my child has:
1) had close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or longer, can be at one time or cumulative over the course of the day) with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 10 days;
2) new or unexplained (by a chronic illness) symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 10 days with no negative test result;
3) had a temperature above 100.3F (off of fever-reducing medication) in the past 24 hours;
4) tested positive for COVID-19 and not yet met the CDC’s criteria for discontinuation of isolation
5) traveled internationally in the last 10 days (there is an option to test out of quarantine with a negative molecular test on day 7 of quarantine); FYI: guidance for domestic travel encourages testing 3-5 days after returning to NH and avoiding public interactions after travel
Note: If your child did not attend school for health-related reasons, they should not attend lacrosse practice or games.
Note: If one of our coaches has a good faith belief that your child is exhibiting symptoms that raise concern, that coach or assistant coach will have the right to ask your athlete not to participate in the practice and/or game.
I understand and agree to follow the following protocols during practices and/or games:
1) Coaches and athletes will wear masks and/or face coverings that cover the nose at all times.
2) If benches are used, social distancing will be facilitated by marked seats.
3) Personal bags/belongings will be placed appropriately on the sideline with 6 feet of spacing.
4) Coaches and athletes will maintain safe social distancing, including when there is a stoppage of play during practice and/or games. Teams are encouraged to come up with a safe alternative to huddles, chants, and end-of-game cheers.
5) Families and spectators will follow 6 feet social distancing recommendations and wear face masks/coverings at all times.
6) Families and athletes will promptly exit the field and/or facility of use (please do not congregate following practices and/or games).
7) Personal gear/equipment, water bottles, and food will not be shared during practices or games.
8) Hand washing and/or sanitizing is required by all athletes and coaches before practices and games.
9) Athletes and coaches are expected to take their own temperatures prior to practices and games.
10) Score and time keepers (home games) will wear a mask/face covering, hand wash/sanitize, and maintain social distancing. Coaches are responsible for sanitizing score/time-keeping equipment between (home) games.